Thursday, October 4, 2012

5 Months Old

Tiny Kate is growing!  She's gaining weight well and is finally out of her 3 month clothes... although a lot of that is due to her length.  :)   But she's doing great.  She's such a happy, content baby.  People always comment on what a good baby she is... then you have the people that say lovely things like "enjoy it while you can - you're next one probably won't be that way" or "just wait until she gets older".  Bless their hearts.  ;)  We really are thankful though.  

At 5 Months Old, Kate:
  • rolls her tongue
  • giggles at Daddy
  • sleeps 12 hours at night
  • is not however, sleeping through church anymore... which means it's time for the nursery!
  • pulls my hair down by her face when she's tired
  • sits up with the help of a pillow
  • is eating rice cereal, and about ready to start fruits and veggies  (I have to try and frown while I feed her.  I started out making faces and opening my mouth so she'd mimic me.  Just she smiled at me instead.)


Not staying put so much anymore...



And here's a clue about what Kate will be for Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment